ResMed Astral 100 Mechanical Ventilator Non-Invasive Ventilation
We take Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, Tufts, Health New England, Harvard Pilgrim, and more for Ventilators! Call us today at 413-733-2727 for more information.
We will not sell these over the internet. This is for information purposes only. We accept most insurances for Ventilators. Please call us to find out if you qualify. To get more information please call Footit today at 1-800-554-6508.
From initial setup to everyday use, the award-winning1 Astral offers greater freedom, confident care and designed efficiency to enrich life for you and your patients. It offers a range of treatment options for both adult and pediatric patients, and is compatible with a variety of interfaces to deliver excellence in invasive and noninvasive life support ventilation.
Its discreet and lightweight design allows patients to go beyond the confines of their home or healthcare environment. And with its intuitive interface, easy setup and simple servicing, Astral has been designed to make ventilation support straightforward and efficient.
- Astral Connectivity to AirView: ResMed's connectivity module will enable care providers to access key patient data in the cloud to better manage and improve the care for life support patients, all within ResMed's secure, HIPAA-compliant cloud network.
- iVAPS: ResMed's intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support mode is a unique algorithm that adjusts to a patient's respiratory rate, targets alveolar ventilation and automatically adjusts pressure support as needed to accommodate each patient's unique needs, even as their disease progresses. iVAPS is indicated for patients weighing more than 66lbs (30kg).
- Confident care. The large, color touch screen displays vital treatment information at the touch of a button; live monitoring and a full range of alarms gives clinicians peace of mind.
- Greater freedom. Designed for freedom and mobility, Astral weighs only 7.1 lbs (3.2 kg).
- Ease of use. Astral’s intuitive interface, preset-ready programs and setup assistant allow for fast and accurate patient setup and simplified training for your staff.
- Designed efficiency. Astral requires minimal parts and components, making servicing simple and straightforward. And because simple service means fast turnaround times, you can now minimize downtime of devices to maximize business efficiencies.
Delivering personalized therapy
ResMed’s intelligent Volume-Assured Pressure Support, or iVAPS, is a unique, volume-assurance mode that intelligently and automatically tailors therapy to patients’ individual breathing needs. It targets each patient’s alveolar ventilation, and auto-adjusts to maintain the target and stabilize ventilation. ResMed devices featuring iVAPS technology — along with an intelligent Backup Rate (iBR) — allow you to provide optimal care for those whose condition is likely to change during therapy, such as patients with neuromuscular disease (NMD), obesity hypoventilation syndrome (OHS) and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).