Pride Outlander LP Mini
The Outlander LP Mini is a low-profile power chair lift is the lightest lift in its class and is designed exclusively for 10” mid-wheel drive power chairs and Class II hitches.
Low-profile lifts provide increased visibility while the lift is in use or in the stowed position. The design also provides a shock-absorbing “cradle effect” which protects your power chair while the vehicle is in motion.
The power chair hold-down bar provides an automatic secure locking mechanism, multiple levels of adjustment and can be swung to either side of the lift when not in use.
The simple hitched-based installation requires little to no modification to your vehicle or mobility device and allows for easy removal.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity for use with 10” mid-wheel drive power chairs
- Specifically engineered for the weight limitations of Class II vehicles
- At 68 lbs., it’s the lightest lift of any major lift manufacturer
- Power chair hold-down arm included
- Drive on/drive off
- Bright LED lighting makes use at night a breeze
- Toggle switch for ease of up and down use
- Integrated license plate bracket
- Sleek, low-profile design increases visibility when not in use
- Phosphate undercoating for weather resistance
- LED indicator for On/Off
- Manual override