DreamWear Full Face CPAP Mask by Philips Respironics
Philips DreamWear Full face mask
You will have to mail us your prescription at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to shipping.
IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP!
LIMITED QUANTITIES! MAJOR BACKORDERED ITEM WHEN WE SELL OUT!
Like wearing nothing at all
Item#1133400 – Dreamwear FULL fitpack
DreamWear Full face mask combines the innovative hose on top of your head design with a full face cushion.
- DreamWear’s innovative design prevents red marks, discomfort, and irritation on the nose bridge. 4
- Users reported being more satisfied with the comfort of DreamWear Full face than with their prescribed mask. 3
- In that same trial, users felt DreamWear Full face provided more freedom of movement when they sleep versus their prescribed mask. 3
- Users reported being more satisfied with how well DreamWear Full face stays in place while they are sleeping versus their prescribed mask. 3
- Data analysis at 30 days of use of 2015 Philips sponsored patient preference trial (n=98). Prescribed masks include ResMed Swift FX, ResMed Mirage FX, Philips Wisp, and ResMed AirFit P10.
- Data analysis at 30 days of use of 2017 Philips sponsored patient preference trial (n=80). Prescribed masks include ResMed Swift FX and AirFit P10, Opus and Pilairo, and Philips Nuance and Nuance Pro
- Data analysis of Aug 2017 Patient Preference trial where n = 85 and prescribed masks include ResMed AirFit F10 and F2, Respironics Amara View and F&P Simplus
- The design of the mask is such that it does not contact the nasal bridge.