Pride Liftchair Power Lift Perfecta Recliner PLR945M VivaLift Collection Luxury
Footit 1 Year In Home Service Warranty Good For Entire USA!
7 Year Power Warranty Included!
Call us if you want to add in heat & massage for $180 more
Lowest Internet Price 100% Guaranteed!
VivaLift!™ - Perfecta PR945M
VivaLift!™ Power Recliners
Elevate Your Lifestyle!
- Power Lumbar for personalized ergonomic comfort
- Full-Width Power Headrest to lift head, neck and shoulders
- Lithium Battery Back-Up is an industry first! Abundant power lasts and replaces ordinary one-time-use backups
- Fashion Forward Styles set these chairs apart from all others!
- USB remote
- Footrest extension
- Infinite lay flat
VivaLift!™ - Perfecta Specification
|Weight Capacity||375 lbs.|
|User Height Range||5'4" - 6'0"|
|Seat to Floor||19"|
|Top of Back to Seat||25"|
|Back Style||Split Button Back|
|Fully Padded Chaise||Yes|
|Recline Positions||Infinite, Lay Flat Position|
|Distance From Wall||15"|
|Overall Chair Width||31"|
|Chair Weight||142 lbs.|
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
We Also Recommend
Golden Cambridge 747 Williamsburg