Pride Jazzy Passport Foldable Power Wheelchair Travel
Simply fold and travel with the Jazzy® Passport. This compact power chair folds in just a few steps and offers convenient storage and ample foot room. Travel in comfort with the Jazzy Passport.
- A compact and lightweight design makes traveling a breeze
- Back seat pocket for extra storage while on-the-go
- Folds in just a few simple steps for effortless transport
- Includes convenient, under seat mesh storage bag, mesh cup holder and 40” lap belt
- Large foot platform to accommodate the user’s comfort
- Specialty foam seat design for extreme comfort
Jazzy® Passport Specification
|Weight Capacity||250 lbs.|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 3.6 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3” at motor|
|Seat-to-Foot Platform Height||14.5” (no adjustment)|
|Drive Tires||12” Pneumatic drive|
|Ranger Per Charge1,2||Up to 9.6 miles|
|Total Weight Without Batteries3,5||53 lbs.|
|Heaviest Piece When Disassembled3||N/A|
|Standard Seating||Material: Gray, Foam
Dimensions: 17.5” x 16.5”
|Drivetrain||2X 180W brushed motors|
|Dual Braking System||Regenerative and electromechanical|
|Battery Requirements3||24 V 18Ah Lithium ion|
|Battery Weight4||7 lbs.|
|Battery Charger||2-amp, off-board|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition, and tire condition. This specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 10%.
2 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, MC Vol2, Section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity.
3 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or -) 3%.
4 Battery weight may vary based on battery manufacturer.
5 Includes standard seat weight.
Testing Standards & Warranty
Meeting and Exceeding High Standards for your Peace of Mind.
Your Pride product has undergone thorough product testing to ensure safety, durability and performance.
Our power chairs, scooters and lift chairs are Food & Drug Administration (FDA) approved medical products that require specific testing prior to release for public use.
The testing requirements accepted by the FDA were developed by the American National Standards Institute/Rehabilitation Engineering & Assistive Technology Society of North America (ANSI/RESNA).
The tests are conducted in accordance with the requirements of the ANSI/RESNA Test Standards and complement an additional stringent testing regiment developed by Pride's Research & Development Team.
All products have passed, and in many cases, exceeded test criteria set forth, assuring the high level of quality synonymous with Pride.
Some of the items our testing criteria include are:
- Product Stability & Brakes Effectiveness Tests
- Fatigue & Impact Strength Verification Tests
- Overall Product Performance Verification
- Dimensional Requirement Compliance
- Product Durability & Reliability Testing
- Material Protective Coating Testing Verification
- Misuse and Abuse Testing
- Ergonomic Verification
- Environmental Testing for Adverse Weather Operation Conditions
- Electronic Systems Performance and Durability
- Chemical and Bio-Contamination Analysis Testing for Toxicity Verification
- Cal 117 Flammability Test Compliance for Seating Foam and Fabric Components
- UL94VO Flammability Testing for Compliance of Plastic Components
- Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
We Also Recommend
Golden Compass HD Sport GP620M Power Wheelchair Center Wheel Drive Heavy Duty
Golden Compass Sport GP605M Power Wheelchair Center Wheel Drive