More helpful than a bed rail . . .
Unlike bed rails, the Bedside Assistant does not need to be raised and lowered.
The adjustable space between the handles allows the user to get in and out of bed while the handles remain in place.
Legs come up through the sitting space.
Use bed handles on same or opposite sides of bed.
The handles may be covered with standard-size pillowcases for a taut fabric surface.
Makes any bed a safer bed . . .
. . . Especially for anyone who simply needs something to hold on to as they get in and out of bed.
Designed by an engineer for his wife who was weak and unsteady, the Bedside Assistant has been used by many that need a little extra help to be more independent.
The Bedside Assistant is stable in all directions and can be firmly pulled, pushed, lifted and leaned on.
The Bedside Assistant is easy to install on any bed you use: at home, visiting friends and family, even at hotels.
Continue to use an existing bed with the added help of a stable pair of handles to hold while standing, sitting, rising and rolling over.
- Convenient - For help getting in and out of bed
- Strong - Each handle features one piece steel construction
- Attractive - White, textured, cushioned vinyl grip surface
- Unique - A handle for each hand, no twisting to one side
- Economical - Keep your own bed
- Adaptive - Adjustable room to sit
- Safer - Leaves floor space clear
- Easy - Super simple to install
- Works - with ordinary mattress & box springs, platform or water bed
We Also Recommend
Bariatric 600 Pound HEAVY DUTY Full Electric Hospital Bed Rental Pickup/Delivery Complete Setup with Rent to Own Option
Full Electric Hospital Bed Complete Setup
Full Electric Hospital Bed Rental Pickup/Delivery Complete Setup with Rent to Own Option
REFURBISHED Semi Electric Hospital Bed Complete Setup